1. Can I use our product in hot water? Our product is as effective in hot water as it is cold water.
2. Can I use Linen Wash on everything? No, we do not recommend it. Linen Wash contains degreasing agents that are not suitable for all fabric types.
3. If I were to only purchase one product which, would it be? Le Blanc Laundry Wash is most universal and is on all fabrics.
4. How much detergent do I use? Two ounces, however, customers tend to use less in newer washing machines.
5. Should I dry clean my down comforter? Down Wash is a safe and proven alternative to dry cleaning chemicals.
6. Is fragrance Infusion a fabric softener? No, our Infusion does not contain any softening agent.
7. Do Dryer Sachets help eliminate static cling? No, Dryer sachets are only to fragrance the garments in the dryer.
8. Why can’t I use Linen Wash on my towels? Towel Wash is specially formulated without softeners or optical brighteners.
9. What is the difference between Linen Water and Linen Press? Linen Press is a lightweight starch and Linen Water is light spray to freshen household linens and apparel.
10. Can I use my luggage sachet in the dryer? Luggage sachets are designed differently and are not meant for use in the dryer.